||Front Grey In Stock
||Brand new, with all small parts and pads, but not in original box.
- Ultegra hydraulic road disc brake offer an ideal balance of light weight and efficient braking, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- Front wheel use for flat mount forks with adapter to flip between 140 and 160 mm
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Increased pad to rotor clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Direct flat mount and open design allows easy and quick wheel replacement
- Forged calliper design is lightweight and rigid
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock SM-RT800 rotors for optimum braking performance
- Comes complete with resin compound aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Inline hose routing for low profile design
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.